Garden Artistry™ is a branded collection of seven unique perennial plant combinations inspired by the Lurie Garden in Chicago’s Millennium Park. The Lurie Garden is an urban model of responsible horticulture and provides a healthy habitat of unique and interesting plant varieties and combinations. Garden Artistry’s design and intent mimics this philosophy.
Garden Artistry™ are solutions to your planting conundrum. Each combination has a design template and instructions that make it easy for any skill level of gardener to plant, grow and manage. The combination names are fun and unique, they’re designed to make you smile when you say them.
- Cry Me a Salvia River ~ combine (3) gallon pots of Blue Hill Salvia with (7) gallon pots of East Friesland Salvia
- Commoner in the Palace ~ combine (4) gallon pots of Palace Purple Coralbells with (6) gallon pots of Common Oak Sedge
- Home Sweet Hummelo ~ combine (4) gallon pots of Autumn Moor Grass with (6) gallon pots of Alpine Betony
- More to Bee-hold ~ combine (4) gallon pots of Eastern Beebalm with (6) gallon pots of Prairie Dropseed
- Onions n’ Mint ~ combine (6) gallon pots of Summer Beauty Onion with (4) gallon pots of Calamintha
- Smoke on the Prairie ~ combine (4) gallon pots of Dwarf Prairie Dropseed with (6) gallon pots of Prairie Smoke
- Starry Summer Night ~ combine (3) gallon pots of Summer Beauty Onion with (7) gallon pots of Blue Ice Blue Star